Tuesday, April 13, 2010

85+easter...

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted probably because I've been a little busy with being out of town, painting, sanding, playing with Mo, and trying to get everything together to move into the new house!!! (wahooooo!) But, it's been a busy and fun few weeks!

I went home a couple of weeks ago for Easter and my grandpa's 85th birthday party which might go down as the party of the century. It was so much fun and so great to see everyone on that side of the family. Here are some fun party pics...

Blowing out his candles!!
All the grandkids plus the soon-to-be new family member=)


Sweet little Molly dog!
My brother with all of his favorite girls on Easter!

All of my project pictures will be coming soon...but most of them are in the final stages and I'm really happy with how they are turning out! More posts and blogging to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment