Tuesday, August 24, 2010

playing a little catch up...

Well, let's just pretend like I didn't actually take a 4 month hiatus from my blog, but instead I'll just give you the brief rundown of what has been happening since my last post ages ago...

Since then little Mo and I have packed up and finally moved out of our apartment and finally all moved in and settled in our wonderful and perfect first home. I don't think we could ask for a better place. It's the perfect size, perfect yard, perfect neighborhood, and the ability to make everything in my sometime hectic life seem calm and perfect. It's funny now, how much a house has changed Molly and I both. We are both so much happier with our own, new, colorful place.
Also since my last post...my little booger, Molly, had her first birthday! I can't believe my little 16 ounce, 7 week old puppy is now a 10 pound, big kid! We've come a long way since our first weekend together a year ago, but I can't imagine not having my little goofy booger bear around.



And, the most important thing that has probably happened since my last post is the NEW and WONDERFUL addition to our family. My brother got married this summer, and I'm so excited to have an amazing sister-in-law. Their wedding was such a great, loving, special, and best weekend ever.



So, now that I'm finally back in the blog world, I will begin updating all of my fun and exciting and hilarious home makeover projects that have been going on in the new house and show you what being at home with molly and me is really all about...

1 comment: