Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We aren't in South Arkansas anymore...

Well, if you ever wondered what almost 20" of snow or a blizzard warning looks like, here's a first hand look.

Little Mo is guarding the front porch, as she was not a fan of sinking down in the snow!



I promise my driveway is under there somewhere...


The snow was nice enough to let my street numbers peek through...I'm sure the mail man appreciates that!


I wanted to make sure Dad's car got a good dose of crazy Oklahoma weather...



And, this little booger has decided that the only good thing about a snow day is that she gets to snooze in my lap and continue on her quest for the title of being the most rotten puppy ever!



-LB

2 comments:

  1. Is LB blogging?! Whoo hoo! And look at all that snow?! Crazy! Hope you got a day off work. I did and I love that unlike teachers I don't have to make them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much as i would like a snow day, what Tulsa got was a little too much!!!! i had better stay a South Arkansas girl!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete