Tuesday, February 1, 2011

At home with Molly and me...

In honor of the one year anniversary of making an offer on my house, I thought I would take my small posse of readers on a tour of our house. I wish we had before pictures, but the after is just so much better!

Let's start in the living room...with my favorite orange chair and paintings!






Now we'll migrate on into the dining room and kitchen...



Of course, the infamous pink table. I think it is the best conversation piece ever and highlight of my house. And, to everyone who said I could never get a boy to eat on a pink table...my Dad has multiple times! Further proving my point, if there is food on the table to eat, a man does not care what color the table is that he is eating on!

Anyways, off to the bedrooms. First is the guest bedroom with my first do-it-yourself project: the red headboard.



And off to my bedroom, my favorite room in the house!







Pink pillows, pink flowers, pink headboard...the pink accents on the gray palette just make the pink pop that much more! Oh, I love it!

Oh, and one last stop, the hall. Did I mention I love the color pink?



-LB

2 comments: